[tei-council] Licensing - 2-license

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Sat Oct 1 04:35:18 EDT 2011

Why would not it be? Could not the same content (an XSLT fragment, for instance) be seen  as software if included in a processor (someone selling an ODD processor for instance) or a documentation (illustrating the way one can design XSLT stylesheets to process TEI documents in a tutorial). In either case, the user could say, I'm using TEI content under BSD-2 (resp. CC-BY). Like Piotr said, these should be by definition disjunctive.