[tei-council] P5 source, modifying class atts at the base level.

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Fri Sep 30 05:19:08 EDT 2011

As Sebastian knows already, I asked him exactly the same question on Tuesday. I would be all in favor that a construct like the one below:
1) would be recognized as perfectly valid for ODD (meaning we document this behaviour in the guidelines)
2) is implemented in "existing" ODD processor
@Seb you alluded to the possibility to make a first pass to check out class memberships before processing other elementSpec fields. Is this complicated?

                    <elementSpec ident="XXX" module="YYY" mode="add">
                        <classes>
                            <memberOf key="att.typed"/>
                        </classes>
                        <attList>