[tei-council] Fwd: kibitzing

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Fri Sep 30 03:25:41 EDT 2011

Council. I would definitely like to follow Gabriel on this and ask the council to vote on the following statement (I know someone will find optimal en words afterwards):

The council recommends adopting a double license combining BSD-2 and CC-BY whereby people who want to re-use text or data-like TEI-content should use CC-BY, and those who want to use the
code and software-like content should use BSD-2.

+1 LR