[tei-council] dimensions and ranging in editLike

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 13:40:43 EDT 2011

Well, one solution would be not including att.dimensions and att.ranging
inside att.editLike, but rather including them explicitly on those
elements that we think need them. (Or is it not that easy?)

On 2011-09-29 18:34, Martin Holmes wrote:
> I wholeheartedly agree that the problem needs fixing, but I don't see an
> easy solution. Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> On 11-09-29 09:37 AM, Gabriel Bodard wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> While adding a ticket for the model.glosslike issue as recommended by
>> Laurent, I came across this ticket which nobody has commented on and I
>> wonder if anyone noticed:<http://purl.org/TEI/FR/3291540>. (In which I
>> recommend that it would be tidier to remove attributes such as @atLeast
>> and @precision from elements with no numerical value or contents such as
>> <supplied>.)
>>
>> Any thoughts?

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL