[tei-council] Fwd: [tei-board] licensing issues

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Wed Sep 28 10:03:43 EDT 2011

In general, I believe that a single license for code, schemas and their
documentation would be a real blunder. Documentation under LGPL? Please...

I attempted to present my reasoning in this e-mail:

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2011/013670.html

It may be stupid, of course, but I'd rather shove it in front of your
eyes now and wait to be told so than have a feeling that we may be
missing something important.

best,

  P.