[tei-council] Internationalised domains

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Mon Sep 26 20:04:08 EDT 2011

I think we can go as far as saying that whitespace must not be used in
URIs because such use would conflict with the definition of
data.pointer.  That is, not just "should", as Martin suggested, but "must".

(Now that I think of it, I think Lou said that P5 uses "should" wherever
most other standards documents would use "must".  But if that's not the
case, I stand by my suggestion.)