[tei-council] TEI: questions for candidates and continuing committee members

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 12:49:07 EDT 2011

On 26/09/11 17:37, Piotr Bański wrote:
> Dear John, dear John, and dear Council,
>
> I enclose my take on John Unsworth's questions below, with apologies for
> the delay in replying, and also for the verbosity of some of the replies.

Dear Piotr

Thanks for sharing your comments here. I don't agree entirely with all
that you say, but I am very glad you've decided to share them with us.
Maybe others will follow your example.

As you probably noticed, James has already posted his on his blog at
http://blogs.oucs.ox.ac.uk/jamesc/, and I took the liberty of adding my
own (much less well articulated) as a comment to that. But that's
probably not a very practical solution for the whole council!

Lou