[tei-council] repeating and typing tei:provenance

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 10:53:18 EDT 2011

Well, my example was only a hypothetical one, and I don't want to insist
on the point. I am probably over-cautious about applying "lets add a
@type attribute" as a panacea....

If no-one apart from me has qualms about this particular instance, I am
happy to vote for pressing ahead with the change as Gabby formulates it.

  elements to att.typed