[tei-council] Amelia's proposal for better namespace practice

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Sep 20 08:42:20 EDT 2011

I'm feeling rather dumb here: I don't understand her proposal, and I
don't understand what problem it's trying to solve. It appears to be
suggesting something far more verbose than the current (rather
convenient, IMHO) namespace-prefixing system, which, as you say, would
lead to much bigger files and, I think, a lot less human-readability.

But I surely misunderstood it. I could have used some sample code to
help me.