[tei-council] Amelia's proposal for better namespace practice

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Tue Sep 20 05:39:50 EDT 2011

Here's the generative part of the cycle of creation that happens after
the analysis has been done and all hairs got pulled out: a suggestion
for better practice that might lead to established practice one day,
that Amelia A. Lewis made recently at xml-dev:

http://markmail.org/message/tkkwxxsxfryrxd2u