[tei-council] Fwd: TEI licensing issues

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Tue Sep 13 16:59:50 EDT 2011

Hi All,

At night, I am parasitic on a single bar of eduroam that somehow
magically reaches my apartment from a university building nearby. It's
hopeless to try to download even short e-mails, so I will respond, if
needed, only in my morning.

Let me now just say that I find the OSS Watch idea very good; I have
also asked a colleague here at IDS to scan this thread with his
well-trained lawyer eyes, counting on some advice.

Hoping to manage to upload this e-mail,

  Piotr