[tei-council] Fwd: TEI licensing issues

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Tue Sep 13 08:08:01 EDT 2011

I have felt that voices expressed so far (or unexpressed like me) would not go that far. And giving up attribution does not bring any flexibility, just removes our claim that we want to be cited. I've understood that the reference to GPL is somehow a mistake, so we should not bother too much. I'm trying to see whether we can converge at this stage. Are you saying you feel strongly indecisive?