[tei-council] P5 1.10?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 08:07:15 EDT 2011

On 13 Sep 2011, at 11:43, Piotr Bański wrote:

> The Council meeting is going to fix some problems and introduce some new
> functionality. It would be sad to have to wait until the next release
> for these fixes/additions to surface officially. A release in November
> could be the way out, with the TEI-MM devoted to gathering feedback for
> Council work.

We can make releases whenever we like, of course.

The situation I want to avoid is that we delay accepting the revised genetic stuff until
the meeting in November, spend another day on it there, and then it does not
reach the users until January 2012….
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios