[tei-council] code vs. wiki licensing

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 12 18:06:26 EDT 2011

On 12 Sep 2011, at 18:28, Piotr Bański wrote:

> Github OTOH has the advantage of offering personal accounts (so no one
> has to be made member of the TEI project @SF only in order to submit his
> snippet), and possibly the disadvantage of requiring extra actions from
> those of us active at SF. Go figure... :-)

Personally, I'd be keen on a nice clean separation between the SF project
of the Consortium work, and the bits of pieces we all contribute to the world
in general. But I can see arguments the other way too.

can one migrate history from SVN to Git?
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente