[tei-council] Fwd: TEI licensing issues

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 04:59:30 EDT 2011

I would have thought that for generated schemas CC BY-ND is asking for
trouble, since that license means you can't generate a schema, tweak
it and upload it to sourceforge / github.

Personally for generated schemas I'd multi-license GPL / LGPL / CC BY.
If we want to be really permissive  GPL / LGPL / CC BY / BSD is an
option too.

cheers
stuart