[tei-council] Genetic Proposals

Stuart A. Yeates syeates at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:29:37 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Lou Burnard
<lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 05/09/11 20:46, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>>
>> hasn't the time come to pass these by the broader community?
>
> I proposed that a week or two back, but the consensus was agin it.

I think we need to come to a consensus on issues such as these and
then take them to the community for review.

Personally I don't care what they're called, so long as the XSD / DTD
/ schematon catches me when I get it wrong (and we have a history of
make that happen).

cheers
stuart