[tei-council] Genetic Proposals
lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 13:49:39 EDT 2011
I've just updated the HTML draft at
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw21.html to include
all the wording (etc) changes agreed so far following Brett's very
helpful close reading.
Several major issues still remain unresolved though. Inter alia:
1. What's the name of the elephant? (I am currently liking <source>)
2. What shall we call <layers>, <layer> and @layer?
3. Do we need both <block> and <zone>?
4. Please can we have some more, simpler, and clearer examples?
5. What price transposition?
More information about the tei-council