[tei-council] SVN commit messages

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 26 11:27:34 EDT 2011

On 26/08/11 16:12, Laurent Romary wrote:
> And I do learn so many new words with you James (for the
> record I'm a damned obtuse electro-engineer, so please do not
> be surprise at me not knowing so many nice expressions)

I don't try to confuse you Laurent... I know you have access to
many dictionaries. :-)  Amanuensis is a good Latin word¹ so you
don't have to worry about being corrupted by strange English
vocabulary. At least I try to avoid the kind of humour that some
of the people in my adopted country used.  ;-)

-James
¹
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.04.0059%3Aentry%3Damanuensis

-James

> Le 26 août 2011 à 12:09, James Cummings a écrit :
>
>> On 26/08/11 04:56, Laurent Romary wrote:
>>> Once again, something we could put on the wiki as good
>>> practice for working on SVN. I'm letting this to my
>>> favorite writer here (;-) James?)
>>
>> I have once again acted as an amanuensis and placed this in
>> the council FAQ.
>>
>> -James

>>> Laurent Romary INRIA&   HUB-IDSL laurent.romary at inria.fr

PLEASE NOTE: postings to this list are publicly archived

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,