[tei-council] TEI Guidelines: Display problem on reference pages

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 25 11:54:13 EDT 2011

Hiya,

I noticed a problem on the display of:

http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-distinct.html

where in google-chrome at least content goes way off the right-hand side
of the screen.

I figure out that this was because in the publishing of examples,
Sebastian's stylesheets preserve whitespace (for probably some sensible
reasons elsewhere so I've not changed the XSLT).  In distinct exemplum
it was all on one line... I've now changed the distinct.xml spec and
introduced some linebreaks which then fix this display problem. See:

http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5-Documentation/ws/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-distinct.html

I just mention it in case anyone comes across similar problems.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,
OUCS, University of Oxford