[tei-council] Simple ticket -- comments please

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Aug 24 18:00:37 EDT 2011

Hi there,

I've just added the following bug ticket:

<http://purl.org/TEI/FR/3397650>

-----------
In the Examples, the following values are all used for the @type
attribute of <mapping>:

standard
Standard
standardized

This is a bit ironic. We should standardize on something, and I suggest
simply "standard", which should be added to this paragraph:

"Suggested values for the type attribute include exact for exact
equivalences, uppercase for uppercase equivalences, lowercase for
lowercase equivalences, and simplified for simplified characters. The g
elements contained by this element can point to either another char or
glyphelement or contain a character that is intended to be the target of
this mapping."

This seems uncontroversial to me, so if I hear no objections, I'll go
ahead and make the changes in a few days.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)