[tei-council] genetic draft -- big questions

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 23 12:09:40 EDT 2011

> If, on the other hand, we are unable to reach consensus on our own or
> need additional input, I suggest putting up the draft in CommentPress or
> digress.it, encouraging the community to comment on it in order for the
> appropriate person(s) to revise before sending it back to Council for
> consideration.

This sounds like a good idea. I am trying to create an account on
digress.it, but it doesn't seem to like my email address. Google docs is
another maybe simpler option too.

The problem with all such solutions though is that they don't let me
upload or edit the native TEI form of the document, of course.