[tei-council] More questions on tcw21

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 23 08:21:47 EDT 2011

On 23 Aug 2011, at 13:10, Lou Burnard wrote:

> 4. The graphics included should all have proper citation
> information. Do we want so many? Can we find better (clearer) ones?

I was going to comment on this. In the black and white printout I started reading,
the pictures do not render well.

 fig1: more contrast might help, but largely illegible
 fig2: okish
 fig3: much more contrast would help
 fig4: very faint. does not convey much for the space used (one big crossing out)
 fig5,6, 8: ok
 fig9: too faint to see anything
 fig10, 11:  illegible, can barely see the point being made

Has someone checked the licensing of all these images, by the way?
It would be sad to compromise the licensing of the Guidelines
by including any images which are not 100% open.
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente