[tei-council] span span span span span span span span glorious span

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Aug 19 12:07:39 EDT 2011

Hi Lou,

Your rules look good to me.

On the last question, I think there are two possible ways to mark up the
text. Your example implies that the paragraph break is also deleted:

whereas if the intention was to delete only the text fragments and leave
the paragraph boundary intact, there would be two deletions:

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)