[tei-council] 3 subst tickets

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 09:23:13 EDT 2011

*shrug* when we started it I believe we thinking that it wasn't
on the main TEI site, and could be changed by anyone, i.e.
non-council members.  So personX could come along and say
"Actually, no, always comment on the SF tracker ticket not on the
mailing list" or something terrible like that. :-)

It is no more official or unofficial than any other pages on the
wiki, none of which I consider 'official' since they are on a wiki.

-James

On 18/08/11 13:46, Lou Burnard wrote:
> This reminds me to ask what exactly does "It is entirely unofficial." at
> the top of this (very useful) page actually mean?
>
> There is a link to the Council WIKI from the page at
> http://www.tei-c.org/Council/ (though not to this particular page) Isn't
> that offical enough?
>

> On 18/08/11 13:39, James Cummings wrote:
>> On 18/08/11 12:34, Laurent Romary wrote:
>>> I guess your first paragraph could go on the council guidelines (James?). I fully agree with it.
>>
>> Rephrased slightly and added to:
>>
>> http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TEI-Council-FAQ
>>
>> as a question entitled "I have something to say about a
>> SourceForge Feature Request or Bug: Should I comment on the
>> ticket or the TEI Council mailing list?"
>>

>> -James

Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,