[tei-council] Website

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 09:54:46 EDT 2011

FYI,

Just to let you know that in addition to a number of other
changes to the website that David Sewell and I (with help from
Stuart and MartinH) have been doing, David replaced the
javascript which does the dropdown menu with a newer version.  I
mention it only because these means it should now work for Google
Chrome users (does for me) where it didn't before, and if anyone
is suddenly having problems with it not working, let us know. The
Guidelines still use the old menu but that will be updated at
next release I guess.

I also replaced the very basic page at:
   http://tei.sf.net/ or http://tei.sourceforge.net/
with one which uses the new menu.

This will need to be manually updated if changes are done to the
TEI-C website menu.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,