[tei-council] Telco - Skype

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Tue Aug 16 06:41:16 EDT 2011

Hi there. I'm making an attempt on Skype for tomorrow:
- I have everyone's connexion details except for Julianne (I have a question Mark on her profile) and Brett (so many Brett Barney on skype!)
- Could I ask everyone to do his/her best to have a headset and to avoid letting the mike on when not talking? This will improve the conversation quality
I've just made a test and actually others reported it was bad on my side and I did not have a headset. So let's proceed...