[tei-council] [TEI-L] Changes on the TEI Board (fwd)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 15 17:11:16 EDT 2011

I can join a telco on weds at 15h. if I am allowed.

Maybe this would be an opportunity to test out G+ hangouts if skype
isn't up to it.

WRT Sebastian's reminder that the Council has work to do, I hope to be
able to announce by then that I have a draft set of revisions to the
Guidelines derived from the Genetic Editing work group's proposals to
put before it. Working on that is what's keeping me relatively sane this
week.