[tei-council] a letter to the Board and Council

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Aug 8 16:50:00 EDT 2011

I was ready to respond to some parts of this document, but I'm having
real trouble copying and pasting from it -- when I copy text and then
paste it, I just get garbage. I see it was created with Microsoft
Office, which might be the reason -- PDF files usually work fine for me.
Could I ask Martin to repost the text as the body of an email? I'd like
to be able to quote blocks in my response.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)