[tei-council] fall Council meeting dates?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Jul 20 16:07:52 EDT 2011

At the very end of the Chicago meeting, after a few people had already
left, we discussed tentative plans for a face-to-face Council meeting to
be held 7-9 November 2011 in Paris, pending Board approval.  It sounds,
from below, like the Board has now approved this second meeting during
2011.  Is that still the plan?  My calendar dates are still tentative,
but I would like to block them out if it's really happening then.  And
for everyone else to do the same so Martin Holmes doesn't need to
reschedule his vacation again.  ;-)

--Kevin