[tei-council] <notatedMusic> changes required

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Jul 9 03:06:12 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I think this debate is interesting, and it could go on for a long time.
But we didn't actually get anything useful from my little poll. So far
we have (forgive me if I've misinterpreted you):

1. @type="transclude"      Martin M

2. @rend="transclude"      [possibly Sebastian]

3.          [nothing]      Raffaele, Laurent, Gaby, Martin H

Additional write-in option by Sebastian:

4. Rewrite the exx not to use ptr at all; use XInclude instead

Obviously uneasy but not giving explicit preferences:

Lou, James.

The rest of the council appear to be away, or have no interest or
opinion. On that basis, I'm going to leave the <ptr> examples with no
@type or @rend for the moment.