[tei-council] <notatedMusic> changes required

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 06:39:30 EDT 2011

Well, surely the fact that the music notation is included incline is a
feature of the <notatedMusic>, not of the <ptr/> to some representation
of it within. If the music notation is in the original document, then
the ptr is not a feature of that document so makes no sense carrying
@rend at all.

On 2011-07-08 11:15, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> For the record I usually find @rend a bit confusing in such
> circumstances because it indicates the rendition in the source
> document (though actually, in this case that the external
> document was rendered inline in the source document I suppose
> works). .
>

> Quite, the original document has the music notation transcluded. It's a @rend
>
> Sebastian

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL