[tei-council] <notatedMusic> changes required

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 05:55:52 EDT 2011

I agree with Laurent that it is better to have no attribute here than
either options 1 or 2. If the semantics of this element are different
from the usual semantics of <ptr/> (more analogous to <graphic/>) then
let's wait until we've invented said element to worry about it here.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL