[tei-council] <notatedMusic> changes required

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 14:02:38 EDT 2011

(I'm not sure how this matters, but some ptrs presumably point to
internal elements or anchors in the same file?)

I only suggested type=externalObject because that was the name last
being mooted for the new element (generalization of tei:graphic?), not
because I thought it was semantically useful in the case of the ptr used
here. Something to remind us that we're coming up with semantic sugar
for this soon...

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL