[tei-council] notated music

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 4 12:08:14 EDT 2011

I don't think that #2 and #3 are necessarily the right way around in
this suggestion, both for the reason that James mentions, and because we
don't necessarily have a problem of creating a general class of things
when a specific instance of it already exists. We have a concrete and
uncontroversial use-case for *tei:notatedMusic, whereas the more general
container is currently a more woolly concept that could probably stand
to be discussed and consulted on a bit more widely.

I vote we go ahead with #1 and #3, and think about #2 some more.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL