[tei-council] FW: first stab at Google > TEI

Martin Mueller martinmueller at northwestern.edu
Sat Jun 25 17:50:22 EDT 2011

Dear Ranjith,

This seems to me an exemplary statement of rapid progress, and I applaud
you for it.

I particularly like the very clear priorities at the end of your memo,
most particularly the goal of aiming at "sufficiently high quality that
files are not burdensome for the community and enrich." Making significant
progress towards that goal will be a great benefit to scholars and other
users all over the world.

With thanks and hopes for more

Martin Mueller
Chair, TEI Board of Directors