[tei-council] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: tei:notatedMusic

stuart yeates stuart.yeates at vuw.ac.nz
Sun Jun 19 20:50:06 EDT 2011

On 20/06/11 12:19, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> What would people think of this sort of name:
>
>   <nontextual width="xxx" height="yyy" type="music|video|math">
>      <ptr mimeType="video/mpg" target="foo.mp4"/>
>      <ptr mimeType="music/lilypond" target="foo.ly"/>
>      <desc>some music</desc>
>   </nontextual>

Yes, assuming units on width and height.

--

Another interesting use case is architectural drawings. DWG files can
anything from a simple floor plan the complete schematics of a 15-floor

We briefly considered DWG files when we digitised
http://www.nzetc.org/tm/scholarly/tei-corpus-DesignReview.html

cheers
stuart
--