[tei-council] Fwd: Re: tei:notatedMusic

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 19 15:50:53 EDT 2011

Hello,

Since there has been no comment on the ODD specification for the
notatedMusic element for a couple months, I plan to implement this a
week from today. We agreed this element in principle in Chicago pending
any comments on it. Anyone having comments to make, please do so now.

Its location is based on figure and it would be added to that module.
There is just an elementSpec located at:

http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei/trunk/P5/Source/Specs/notatedMusic.xml?revision=8974&view=markup

with fuller prose etc. located at:

http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei/trunk/Documents/notatedMusic/

-James