[tei-council] licen{cs}e

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:18:42 EDT 2011

The standard dictionary used as an authority by US scholarly publishers
(Merriam-Webster's 11th Collegiate) has "licence" as an alternate spelling
rather than as "Brit var", so I wouldn't hesitate simply to use that form unless
everyone prefers "licensing".

David

--
PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA