[tei-council] ticket 3060874 (add faith to att.canonical)

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 13:35:58 EDT 2011

On 22/04/2011 18:14, Lou Burnard wrote:
> On 22/04/11 17:53, Gabriel BODARD wrote:
>> Has anyone snapped up this ticket yet? If not, I can have a go at it,
>> and update the ticket.
> certainly!

Done. (Waiting for Jenkins to finish testing.)

>> Has anyone systematically gone through and updated tickets in light of
>> the meeting minutes, by the way? It would be useful to do so while it's
>> fresh in our mind, especially for those that aren't about to be
>> implemented this weekend...
> I was planning to do that on Sunday

Okay; I'll keep my eye open then and make any additional comments if
anything occurs to me. (There are a few older tickets that we should
consider closing, while we're at it... e.g. 2994767, which is superceded
by SIG discussion last week.)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL