[tei-council] Commits, builds, errors and Jenkins

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 20 10:57:26 EDT 2011

> A full build environment is *not* required for those wanting to
> make textual changes to the Guidelines.  Martin is undertaking to
> do a full build because he wants to make sure he can understand
> and eventually duplicate the process.

That's true, but I was starting from Lou's recommendation last Wednesday
morning that whenever you change the source, you should test it with a
local build before committing. He also suggested adding a test case to
the build, to really make sure the changes does what you think it should
do, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet; for my nested bibl
thing, I was relying on the fact that my two examples of nested bibls
were validated successfully.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)