[tei-council] Fwd: draft minutes from chicago

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 08:23:01 EDT 2011

I've now updated the minutes incorporating comments and corrections from
James, Martin H, Kevin, and Elena. On confirmation from our illustrious
chair that they may be published, I'll add a link from the appropriate
web page (www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/) and announce them
on TEI-L as well.

As previously noted, I am currently holding off on actually implementing
any of the decisions we reached, on the understanding that  members of
council wishing to hone their P5-editing skills will volunteer to take
on one ore more of them. It might be a good idea to announce here what
you aree planning to do/have already done in such a case.

For myself, I propose to review the situation this weekend, and spend a
happy Easter Sunday implementing any that are still outstanding. Unless
the Easter Bunny, aka James, gets there first.