[tei-council] Interpreting errors resulting from TEI build

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Apr 18 14:50:27 EDT 2011

Hi there,

If this is the latest equivalent output from Jenkins:

<http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/104/console>

then I'm puzzled. It shows no errors or warnings at all. My build is
based on a fresh checkout from SVN, followed by "cd trunk/P5", then
"make". Since Jenkins should also be working from the latest source,
it's difficult to see why the results would be different. But I don't
know what "the global attribute trap" is, so maybe there's something
specific that needs to be done to make the checked-out source work properly.

Can someone else who has a working build environment (Piotr or Kevin,
perhaps) run a build and see if you get the same errors as me?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)