[tei-council] Fwd: draft minutes from chicago

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sun Apr 17 19:52:57 EDT 2011

Thanks for all this work Lou. I noticed the following, some just typos
and others more substantive:

Typo in Group C2 <availability>:

"...selected by the @decls atrtribute ..."

(s/b "attribute")

Group A2 (<document>):

I think Brett's suggestion of <diploma> instead of <document> as a less
confusing element name should be included here. It was discussed
initially outside the formal meeting, but mentioned on the last morning.
The idea was that <diploma> better represents what is intended by this
new element, and is less likely to mislead novice users, who might have
difficulty deciding between <document> and <text>.

Typo in Day 1 Group F (first ticket):

"responsibility for distrribution"

(s/b "distribution")

Day 1 Group F (second ticket -- att.sortable):

I thought I remembered <item> being mooted for inclusion in att.sortable
-- am I wrong? If it's not to be included, perhaps the reason for
excluding it should go into the minutes.

Typos in Group D1: the first item lacks a final period, and the second
ends with a comma instead of a period.

Day 2 Group F second ticket lacks a final period.

Typos in Day 2 Group D2:

  - Space before period in "...need to be data.word . We..."
  - "@Calendar" should be "@calendar".
  - Second paragraph lacks a final period.

Day 2 Group B2 first ticket:

I thought I remembered that we wanted to use @confidence instead of
@conf? Did I misremember? "conf" always suggests something to do with
configuration to me.

Typo: "mathemtical" (s/b "mathematical").

Group A4 (new genetic markup elements):

I recall a lot of discomfort with the rather confusing intent of <undo>
and <redo>.

That's my lot.