[tei-council] FR 3106829 on <quote> and <floatingText>

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Sun Apr 17 17:50:10 EDT 2011

I also like Kevin's paragraph, and, Martin (Mueller) -- I'm not sure
about the point you were making about <floatingText>: in two messages,
you mentioned "emanating from somewhere" as being the necessary
condition for that element (<floatingText>), whereas it was supposed to
be such a condition for <quote>, *not* for <floatingText>. Either there
was a nuance in what you wrote that I failed to catch, in which case I
apologise for bringing this up, or in your perception of the proposed
change, the condition for <quote> shifted to <floatingText>, and that
was possibly at least a partial reason why you weren't absolutely happy
with this passage.

 (?)

  P.