[tei-council] demonstrating activity on SourceForge on the TEI website

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Apr 13 10:54:45 EDT 2011

Further to our discussion in person this morning, where Elena stressed
the need to do publicity and Piotr said we should demonstrate activity
on SourceForge when possible, I wonder whether we could add embedded
feeds (like we have for TEI news) on the TEI homepage for changes to the
SF tracker:

http://sourceforge.net/api/artifact/index/tracker-id/644062/limit/1000/rss

http://sourceforge.net/api/artifact/index/tracker-id/644065/limit/1000/rss

Perhaps these could go at the bottom of the homepage, with the latest
three changes in each feed dynamically presented on the homepage using
FeedBurner or another such tool for embedding a feed?

Do people feel this would clutter the homepage too much?

--Kevin