[tei-council] wiki page on ODD: uses, future plans, and maybe history

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Apr 13 08:49:56 EDT 2011

I discovered that the wiki page on ODD is not especially complete, so I
have added sections on uses outside of the TEI Guidelines and its
customizations and on future plans:

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/ODD

If someone could write something about "son of ODD" for the "future
plans" section, that would be good.

If anyone would like to give a brief history of ODD, that would be good
for a new section of this page (which I haven't created yet because it
seems less important than "future plans").

And if anyone could describe other uses of ODD (didn't someone say that
Bertrand Gaiffe is using it for something different?), that would also
be good.