[tei-council] definition of "genetic editing"

Stuart Yeates stuart.yeates at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Apr 13 05:03:50 EDT 2011

I've been spending some time trying to grok the genetic editing draft at

http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw19.html

I've completely failed to find a non-circular definition for what "genetic
editing" actually is, so I've had a go at spinning one for myself at:

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Genetic_Editing

Feel free to expand / change / correct / update this yourself if you
know any better, especially as wikipedia gets very highly ranked
on search engines and is likely to shortly be the number one hit for
"genetic editing"

cheers
stuart