[tei-council] fine-grained permissions for subversion

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 03:43:49 EDT 2011

On 12 Apr 2011, at 05:30, Piotr Bański wrote:

> We talked today (in the *better* taxi, coming from Martin's place) about
> SVN permissions and their granularity. Here is the link to where you can
> cast your vote for introducing directory-based permissions in SF:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/ideatorrent/sourceforge/ideatorrent/idea/2/

I agree it would be nice, but I don't think its holding our work back. The
chance of irrecoverable abuse is really very very small, I would say.

do you have a special concern that this would solve?
 Information and Support Group Manager
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente