[tei-council] Fwd: Prep for council updated

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Mon Apr 11 10:31:46 EDT 2011

As noted earlier, at
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw17.html there is a
document which gives you direct access to a list of all currently open
sourceforge tickets. At the moment there are quite a few in the Amber
(needs discussion) Feature Request Tracker, so I have started
preparing for Chicago by categorising this set as follows. Hopefully
this can be a useful way of structuring our agenda.

I distinguish the following groups: