[tei-council] Fwd: TEI bibliography

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Wed Mar 30 12:11:14 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

How about making one of them the basic version. If Zotero makes in
easier to add stuff, periodically export from it into the TEI (the
initial export, of course, would go in the other direction). There
exists a TEI<->Zotero tool for sure, I recall a mention of it on the
TEI-L. Not sure what exactly it handles, though.

We'd be interested to watch your decisions at the LingSIG, with an eye
to our bibliography, beeeeeing born very sloooowly. Stuart has already
suggested Zotero, well, as I said, I'll keep my fingers crossed and get
ready to follow in your footsteps, in case you find an attractive solution.

  Piotr